• SELF CONFIDENCE PART 1



    Self-Contentment:




    If your mind can conceive it, it can create/achieve it.

    Sometimes it is just being me that counts.

    I think the most important thing in the world right now is you!

    Someone, now is doing what someone else said could not be done.

    Doing your best is more important than being the best.

    The me I see is the me I’ll be.

    I don't want to be normal, I just want to be me.

    Life's for my own to live my own way.

    How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.

    It's not what you go after that makes you happy, it's what you become that makes you happy.

    No one can defeat us until we defeat ourselves.

    Lack of something to feel important about is almost the greatest tragedy a man may have.

    If you count all your assets you always show a profit.

    The spirit of man is more important than mere physical strength.

    Keep your chin up!


    No one can make you fail without your consent. 


    Winners expect to win in advance. Ruling out chance, life is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

    We can always live on less when we have more to live for.

    Our self image and our habits tend to go together. Change one and you will automatically change the other.

    Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth.

    A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

    No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys.

    All you need is what you have.

    I’ve often said, the only thing standing between me and greatness is me.

    Greatness is a road leading towards the unknown.

    You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.

    Each life is an original work of art. When are you going to start signing autographs?

    The less satisfaction we derive from being ourselves, the greater is our desire to be like others.

    He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.


    Let me listen to me and not them. 



    Self-Expression is the ability to consistently give voice to your authentic self.

    Simplicity is the ability to let things be as they are and let ourselves be as we are.

    The problem isn’t having it all but receiving it all, giving ourselves permission to have a full and passionate life. The biggest limit to our having is our small reach, our shy embrace.

    What is past is gone, what is hoped for is absent, for you is the hour in which you are.

    The bearded lady at the circus said, “Everybody’s got something wrong with them. With me, you can tell what it is.”

    Don' t wait for your ship to come in! Swim out and Meet!

    If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me.

    Acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequences of any misfortune.

    Before you can break out of prison, you must realize that you are locked up.


    Too many people overvalue what they are not and under value what they are. 


    Be yourself. Who else is better qualified?


    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. —Ralph Waldo Emerson (or was it 


    Approval-seeking consumes energy.

    The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Non-winners, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can't do.



    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. 


    Accept the things you cannot change.

    If you want respect, have self respect.


    Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. 



    It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not. 



    If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito. 



    Self-confidence, in itself, is of no value. It is useful only when put to work. 



    When I say “I” I mean a thing absolutely unique, not to be confused with any other. 



    We must never allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us. 



    I think your only salvation is in finding yourself, and you will never find yourself unless you quit preconceiving what you will be when you have found yourself. 
  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Our Portfolio

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Translate