500 grams of white rice
200 grams shrimp, peeled, tail set aside
100 grams snapper fillets, cut into pieces
60 grams of squid, cut into pieces
100 grams of pineapple, cut into pieces
50 grams of peas
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 spring onions, chopped
2 cm ginger, chopped
1 teaspoon soy sauce (kethcup)
1 teaspoon pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon flavoring, if desired
1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat cooking oil and sesame oil, and then saute garlic, onions, ginger until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp, snapper, squid. Stir.
- Add white rice, soy sauce, pepper powder, salt. Mix well and cook until the flavors to infuse.
- Add pineapple, peas. Cook briefly, stirring until blended and well cooked.
- Seafood fried rice ready to serve.