• CONTACT LENSES BEWARE


    IMPORTANT INFORMATION :






    A 21 year old girl had worn a pair of contact lenses


    during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which


    food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)


    While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals


    continuously for 2-3 minutes.


    After a few minutes, She started to scream for help

    and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.

    No one in the party knew why she was doing this?

    Then she admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said

    she'll be blind permanently because of the contact

    lenses that he had worn.

    Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat

    from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.

    DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE

    OVERHEATING and FLAMES are concerned....

    or while COOKING...!


  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Our Portfolio

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Translate